Heritage Park Governoring Body.
Heritage Park is federated with it's sister school, Holgate Meadows and as such there is a joint Governing Body that is responsible for both schools.
Message from the Chair of Governors, Andrew Wallace :
As Chairperson of the Holgate Meadows Heritage Park Federation I am pleased to have the opportunity to welcome you to our schools.
At Holgate Meadows and Heritage Park we aim to provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment that will allow all pupils to develop to their potential educationally, physically, spiritually, culturally, socially and emotionally.
In responding to the needs of our pupils we aim to provide an environment where they:
- Can develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical activities.
- Can acquire knowledge and skills to prepare them for adult life and employment in a fast changing world.
- Can use language and numbers effectively.
- Have respect for all religious and moral values, and have tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life.
- Understand the world in which they live, and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.
- Can appreciate human achievements and their own aspirations.
Our Board of Governors is committed to supporting the school to achieve its aim of becoming a centre of excellence within the City of Sheffield.
It is very important for us to work in partnership with parents and carers of our pupils and to provide an atmosphere that will encourage pupils to benefit fully from their educational experiences with us.
We look forward to working closely with all our partners.